PRIVACY AND COOKIE NOTICE
This website under the domain name soulmates.international (“Website”) is operated by Porsche Central and Eastern Europe s.r.o., having its registered office: Bucharova 2928/14a, Stodůlky, 158 00 Prague 5, Business ID No.: 283 64 023, recorded in the Commercial Register of the Municipal Court in Prague, File No. C 136293 (“Company”, “controller”, “we” or “us”) in order to present our product and services together with possibility to subscribe to our newsletters (“Services”) to our Website’s users (“User” or “you”). This Privacy notice (“Notice”) applies to information about you (“Personal Data”), which is collected and used by or on behalf of us. The Company takes the privacy and security of Personal Data very seriously. As such, we have prepared this Notice to provide you with information about the Personal Data we gather about you and how we use it. As a controller, we are responsible for processing of your data.
This Notice sets out, in particular: (i) what information we collect about the Users on the Website, (ii) how we collect that information, (iii) how we use that information, (iv) how we process that information, (v) to whom we disclose that information, (vi) how we protect that information and (vii) what are your rights and how can you exercise them.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
Personal Data may be freely provided by you, or, in case of usage data, is collected through the use of this Website. Collection of some Personal Data may be necessary for the availability or the correct functioning of the Services or Website. Not providing some other Personal Data requested by this Website is without consequences to the availability or the functioning of the Service, unless otherwise specified further in this Notice.
Information you provide directly to us
We collect information directly from you when you subscribe to a newsletter. This information includes email address and country of residence.
Information you provide to us when you use our Website or Services
We also collect information through your use of our Website or Services. This information includes the length of time spent on certain pages, the website Uniform Resource Locator (“URL”) from the website you were visiting before coming to this Website, which URL you visit next (i.e., if you followed a link to one of the providers or vendors we recommended), device type, what browser you are using, date/time of visit information, operating system, functions, that you use, quantity of data sent, and other usage data. We also collect information on how you use our Website or Services through your computer, phone or another device that you use to access our Website or Services through cookies and/or other similar technology.
HOW DO COOKIES WORK?
Cookies consist of portions of code stored on your device in order to help us collect information about your activities. Cookies enable us to store your preferences and settings, remember your log-in details, understand which part(s) of our Website and Services are the most popular and analyse Website operations.
You can configure your browser to accept all cookies, refuse all cookies, or indicate when cookies are being sent. It is worth noting that the Website is designed for you to work using cookies and therefore some Website features or Services may not function properly without cookies.
You can manage preferences for cookies directly from within your own browser and prevent – for example – third parties from installing cookies. Through browser preferences, it is also possible to delete cookies installed in the past, including cookies that may have saved the initial consent for the installation of cookies by this Website. Users can, for example, find information about how to manage cookies in the most commonly used browsers at the following addresses: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, Microsoft Internet Explorer, and Microsoft Edge.
Users may also follow instructions provided on the subsequently linked initiatives by the EDAA (EU), the Network Advertising Initiative (US) and the Digital Advertising Alliance (US), DAAC (Canada), DDAI (Japan) or other similar services. Such initiatives allow Users to select their tracking preferences for most of the advertising tools. The Company thus recommends that Users make use of these resources in addition to the information provided in this document.
WHAT COOKIES DO WE USE?
Our essential cookies (PCEE)
- as a stakeholder for current session;
- to check, if the browser you use, allows collection of cookies;
- to check user cookie preferences in cookie tool.
Without these cookies, the Website may not work properly or may not work at all.
Information generated by a cookie about the use of this Website may be transmitted and stored on Google’s servers in the United States.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites please visit: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
For detailed information about the modules listed above and Google’s handling of personal information, please see www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners and http://www.google.com/intl/en/privacy/privacy-policy.html.
This Website uses analytical cookies, pixels and other technologies by Facebook, Inc. (“Facebook“), allowing the collection or retrieval of information from this Website and other sites on the internet. This information may be used by Facebook to provide ad measurement and targeting services.
If you withdraw your consent to personalisation cookies (as described in this Notice) using the consent tool on this Website or disable the collection of cookies using your web browser settings, this will end the collection and use of the information by Facebook, but if you do so for all types of cookies, you will not be able to fully use all the features of this Website.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We may use the information we collect about you for the following purposes:
Provision of our Website
We process your data to provide the Website, to ensure the technical operation, and to identify and rectify faults.
For this purpose, the following applies:
- Personal Data processed: Information about user presence on the site, information about browser the user uses and about his choice regarding the cookies.
- Legal Basis for processing: The processing is necessary for the purpose of our legitimate interest facilitating and ensuring the long-term use of our Website and its technical functional capability.
- Retention time: The Personal Data are processed for 24 months after the end of the last user’s session.
We process your data to see rich and detailed statistics regarding the use of this Website by visitors, including “heatmapping” to identify the popularity of each page and feature. They allow us to improve this Website by reporting how you use it.
- Personal Data processed: The length of time spent on certain pages, the website URL from the website you were visiting before coming to this Website, which URL you visit next (i.e., if you followed a link to one of the providers or vendors we recommended), device type, what browser you are using, date/time of visit information, operating system, functions, that you use, quantity of data sent, and other usage data.
- Legal Basis for processing: The processing of Personal Data is based on your consent with non-essential cookies.
- Retention time: Your consent will last up to 24 months from the date you last provide it to us using the cookie tool on this Website. After this period, the cookie tool will automatically treat your consent as withdrawn.
We process your Personal Data in order to provide you with requested email newsletter. This processing commences when you subscribe to our newsletter and give us consent through the Website. For this purpose, the following applies:
- Personal Data processed: Email address and country of residence.
- Legal Basis for processing: The processing of Personal Data is based on your consent.
- Retention time: We process your Personal Data until withdrawal of your consent or for 2 years (what comes first).
HOW DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The Personal Data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. No automated individual decision-making that would produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you takes places during the processing of your Personal Data.
TO WHOM DO WE DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION?
In addition to our Company, the Personal Data may in some cases be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved in the operation of this Website (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, e-mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, as data processors by our Company. If required by law, we have concluded Data Processing Agreements with these external third parties. These agreements bind the external third parties, among other things, to process the Personal Data only in accordance with our instructions and in compliance with data protection laws, and to take all necessary measures to protect the Personal Data. These entities are not allowed to use your information for purposes other than providing services for us.
Some Personal Data, as explained above, are collected by third parties for their own purposes. These third parties act as data controllers and their own privacy policies apply. The up-to-date list of these third parties and their applicable privacy policies is at the end of this Notice.
DO WE TRANSFER PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD COUNTRIES OR INTERNATIONAL ORGANISATIONS?
Your cookie-related personal information may be transferred outside of the Czech Republic and European Economic Area (“EEA”), if you grant us your explicit consent to do so or if we ensure adequate safeguards for the data protection of the transferred data.
In connection with Google Analytics and/or the use of analytical cookies and other web technologies described above, such as provided by Facebook, once you consent to the data transfer your personal information will be transferred to USA-based companies and may be stored on servers located in the United States of America (“USA”). Please be aware that such transmission may pose a risk to your data processing due to the absence of an adequacy decision and appropriate safeguards. In particular, data transmission and data processing by our partners in the USA may be subject to surveillance programmes by US public authorities and your data may be then accessed by US intelligence agencies or federal investigators. Furthermore, non-United States persons have not got the same possibilities to counter surveillance performed by the National Security Agency or the Director of National Intelligence. Lastly, the USA do not provide a single authority responsible for supervisory activities. Particular states in the USA have different points of contact regarding supervisory powers related to data protection with a special court, which deals with Foreign Intelligence Surveillance issues.
If we transfer your information to other countries outside the Czech Republic and EEA, we will take steps to ensure that appropriate security measures are taken with the aim of ensuring that your privacy rights continue to be protected as outlined in this Notice. These steps include:
- ensuring the Czech Republic/EEA countries to which transfers are made have been deemed adequately protective of your personal information for the purposes of data protection law by the relevant bodies;
- imposing contractual obligations on the recipient of your personal information using provisions formally issued by relevant bodies for this purpose. We use these provisions to ensure that your information is protected when transferred your personal information to our suppliers outside the Czech Republic and EEA.
Please contact us using the details at the end of this policy for more information about the protections that we put in place and to obtain a copy of the relevant documents.
If you use this Website whilst you are outside the Czech Republic and EEA, your information will be transferred outside those territories in order to allow you to use this Website.
WHAT DO WE DO TO KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA SECURE?
In order to ensure the protection from unauthorised access to or unauthorised alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we collect and process, we have adopted among other things organisational and technical measures consisting of physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect about you through this Website.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
You may exercise certain rights regarding your Personal Data processed by us as the data controller:
- Access your Personal Data, art. 15 of the GDPR: You have the right to learn if your Personal Data is being processed by us, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the Personal Data undergoing processing.
- Verify and seek rectification, art. 16 of the GDPR: You have the right to verify the accuracy of your Personal Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- Have your Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed, art. 17 of the GDPR: You have the right, under certain circumstances, to request the erasure of your Personal Data from us. This right applies for example, when you withdraw your consent or when the Personal Data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes, for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
- Restrict the processing of your Personal Data, art. 18 of the GDPR: You have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of your Personal Data. This right applies for example, when you contest the accuracy of the Personal Data or when the processing is unlawful.
- Object to processing of your Personal Data, art. 21 of the GDPR: You have the right to object to the processing of your Personal Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Where your Personal Data is processed for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us, you may object to such processing by providing a ground related to the particular situation to justify the objection. If we do not demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing, which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, we will no longer process the Personal Data.
- Withdraw your consent at any time:You have the right to withdraw consent where you have previously given your consent to the processing of your Personal Data. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- Lodge a complaint:You have the right to bring a claim before competent data protection authority.
Competent data protection authority is:
Office for Personal Data Protection
Pplk. Sochora 27
170 00 Praha 7
Mob: +420 234 665 111
HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US AND EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS?
You can exercise your rights by contacting us either through the contact form available here [URL TO BE PROVIDED BY PCEE], or by sending us an email on: DataProtection@porsche-cee.com.
Our general contact information is Porsche Central and Eastern Europe s.r.o., having its registered office: Bucharova 2928/14a, Stodůlky, 158 00 Prague 5, Business ID No.: 283 64 023, recorded in the Commercial Register of the Municipal Court in Prague, File No. C 136293, which is the data controller of any Personal Data, which is required to be processed in relation to your use of Website.
With all of the matters above or in case you have any questions regarding Personal data protection, you can contact our Data Protection Officer at the following address:
Porsche Central and Eastern Europe s.r.o.
Data protection officer
15800 Praha 5
THIRD PARTY CONTROLLERS AND PROCESSORS